|Design name||Erbs 1|
|Colour||Clear / Smoke grey|
|Material||Mouth-blown glass / hand-carved surface|
|light||60W (E27) not included|
- Always disconnect the lamp from the power supply before cleaning.
- Make sure you only lift the lamp by the metal base.
- If the glass surface is smooth, you can then wipe the object and dry it with a fine cloth and a little Vaseline to maintain the shine.
- If the surface is rough, you can use the rough side of a slightly dampened sponge to maintain the rough character.
- Never allow water to come into contact with the electrical parts.
- Avoid large temperature differences.
- Avoid bumping the object, this may cause cracks over time.
- Only use dimmable lamps up to max. 60W (E27).
Table lamp Erbse 2 | Clear / Smoke grey
€969,00 Incl. tax
Table lamp Erbse 1 | Clear / Opal
€899,00 Incl. tax
Table lamp Erbse 2 | Clear / Opal
€1.019,00 Incl. tax
Table lamp Erbse 1 | Clear / Smoke grey