|Design name||Cubatic Round|
|Height||66 cm (including lampshade)|
|Material||Mouth-blown glass / hand-carved surface|
|light||60W (E27) not included|
- Always disconnect the lamp from the power supply before cleaning.
- Make sure to lift the lamp by the glass base only.
- Align the lampshade by gently holding the hinge and moving slowly on the connection above it until it is in the desired position.
- If the glass surface is smooth, you can then wipe the object and dry it with a fine cloth and a little Vaseline to maintain the shine.
- If the surface is rough, you can use the rough side of a slightly dampened sponge to maintain the rough character.
- Never allow water to come into contact with the electrical parts.
- Avoid large temperature differences.
- Avoid bumping the object, this may cause cracks over time.
- Only use dimmable lamps up to max. 60W (E27).
Table lamp Cubistic Tall | Opal
€899,00 Incl. tax
Vase Cubistic Round | Opal
€449,00 Incl. tax
Vase Cubistic Tall | Opal
€599,00 Incl. tax
Scale Cubistic | Opal
€369,00 Incl. tax
Table lamp Cubistic Round | Opal