Ø 35 cm x height 24 cm
Mouth blown glass / hand cut surface. Due to manual production, slight color variations may occur.
- Always rinse your glassware by hand only with lukewarm water.
- Only use commercially available washing-up liquid for all items.
- If the glass surface is smooth, you can then wipe the object and dry it with a fine cloth and a little Vaseline to maintain the shine.
- If the surface is rough, you can use the rough side of the sponge when rinsing to keep the rough character.
- Important: Avoid large temperature differences, e.g. do not use hot water, do not fill with cold water after the vase has been in strong sunlight.
- Avoid impacts against the object e.g. against the sink or other objects, this may cause cracks over time.
- Candles may only be burned in lanterns, not in vases, the opening is too small for that. We recommend the use of LED candles.